- Exclusive to our patented hard point system for our shell packs (Pillbox & Blastwall); Requires separately sold 1x HardPoint(R) Screw & Nut Set (8 screws total) and 2x HardPoint(R) SG-1 (4 backers total).
- Allows the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1" straps, paracord, etc.
- Holes & slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20" screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: ~16.5" L x 1.9" W x 3" D (42 x 4.8 x 7.5 cm); ~0.2" Thickness (0.5 cm).
- MAIN MATERIAL: High-quality Nylon; PRODUCT WEIGHT: ~2.5 oz. (Each rail), ~5 oz. Total.
These patent pending Hazard 4® exclusive add-on’s to our shell packs allow for the rock solid mounting of hardware and loads thereby expanding the usability of the pack shell greatly. They screw into the top and bottom HardPoint® grommets (screws and backers not included) and will allow the strapping down of helmets, skateboards, firearms, jackets, etc. between them using our optional bungee cords, 1” straps, paracord, etc. This is done by the variety of thoughtful slots and holes molded into the tough nylon construction. The slots are also designed to work with popular holster screw systems for the attaching of various index, nylon and leather holsters for knives, machetes, axes, radios, magazines, etc. The various holes and slots can accommodate photographic 1/4 20” screws to mount action cameras, articulating arms, lights, external battery packs, etc. And the relief groove on the back means that the screws or nuts will not stick out the bottom or catch on anything.
The user can come up with all sorts of home designed accessories to place between the rails such as netting, drone landing pads, fishing rod holders, etc. - the imagination is the limit! Placement for whatever you desire to attach to the rails can be marked or recorded on the metric and imperial rulers marked into the rails, which can also be used to measure lengths of cordage, fish, hardware, etc. Regarding hardware, the mounting screws sit flush in their moldings so there is no metal to catch your hands on or ding up surfaces with. The large loops molded into each rail are included for clipping larger gage hardware through such as carabiners, and thicker ropes. They can also be used
for fast lashing systems or to lock the pack to a stationary object via cable lock. The rails come in three colors including high visibility orange to ensure being noticed at night or on work sites. They can also easily be spray painted to different colors or patterns such as camouflage, or a safety/team pattern.
Use our separately sold HardPoint® Screw & Nut Set and HardPoint® Stop Gap to screw into hard point system holes (requires 8 screws & 4 backers).
» HardPoint Guide